Become an IES&BD member by clicking here!
The IES&BD membership program runs throughout the year and features exclusive presentations and workshops led by some of the top thought leaders in the fields of Sales & Business Development. There are two social/networking programs every twelve months (Award Winner Reception and Holiday Reception). Your annual membership fee gets you into the 10 monthly morning programs (with no additional per event charge), as well as free access to videos of ALL previous IES&BD speakers – no matter when you sign up!
Being able to participate in such an exclusive program is special for sales leaders, sales managers, and high-performers looking to generate more revenue. The IES&BD is also ideal for service professionals, such as accountants, lawyers, and consultants who need to generate revenue for their firm.
The 2013-2014 IES&BD Sales Thought Leadership program year features some of the smartest and best speakers in the sales world. The programs are held at the world-class Gannett/USA Today Conference Center, in Tyson’s Corner, VA and feature some of the leading authors, speakers, and thought leaders in the sales & BD world. The programs run from 7:15am-10:15am and include hot breakfast, networking, speaker presentation, and book signing (if applicable).
Click here for the 2013-2014 programs!
- Ten (10) monthly workshops (no additional charge for members) held on the 3rd or 4th Friday morning of each month. Workshops open at 7:15am for hot breakfast and networking. The workshop begins at 8:10am and is given by a published author, speaker or blogger, an industry guru if you will. The presentations usually last 90 minutes and are followed up by networking. Members can bring up to two (2) different guests during the program year, to experience the Institute’s programs. The events are held at the world-class Gannett Conference Center in Tyson’s Corner.
- Special social events in December and the Award Winner Reception in the spring.
- Access to the member’s only, secure web site to watch complete videos of previous workshops. The complete archive is available to members no matter when you joined!
- Access to published thought leadership information, not available to the public. Through our relationship with some of the true thought leaders in Sales & BD, our members received information and publications not available to the general public.
- Discounts for Sales & BD services and products. We’ve negotiated deals with some of the more popular Sales & Business Development web sites and offer our members discounts on a whole array of services.
Our members know that their organization’s success is increasingly dependent upon achieving high performance in the area of Sales & BD. Our members are often so immersed in the business affairs of their organizations that they have little time available to ensure their own continued professional and personal growth.
The IES&BD provides that opportunity. Members learn from subject matter experts through formal programs while networking with other senior-level colleagues in different organizations working on the same organizational issues. Thus, our members stay current with trends and developments that then can be applied in their own organizations.
- Individual membership: $550 per year includes admission to every monthly programs. This membership is non-transferable. (Non-members pay $79 per event or $95 at the door.)
- Corporate Membership: $3,000 per year. Admission for up to 7 people per program. Perfect for any organization’s sales teams. An organization can use its 7 monthly slots however it chooses and can change attendees each month. This is an amazing value.
- [NOTE: Membership does not include complimentary admission to the annual award event or other seminars that may be held by the Institute. Special discounts may be available however.]
Click here to see the 2011-2012 program year and here to see the great speakers we had in 2012-2013. If you’d like more information, please send us an email today.
Get More Information »