The IES&BD membership program runs throughout the year and features 10 exclusive presentations and workshops per year led by some of the top thought leaders in the fields of Sales & Business Development. There are two social/networking programs every twelve months (Award Winner Reception and Holiday). Your annual membership fee gets you into the 10 monthly morning programs (with no additional per event charge), as well as access to a secure member-only web site, podcasts to download and other incentives. Being able to participate in such an exclusive program led by world-class Sales & BD thought leaders is special for sales leaders, sales managers, high-performers, and seasoned professionals. The IES&BD is also ideal for service professionals, such as accountants, lawyers, and consultants who need to make it rain.
Here’s the 2012-2013 Schedule:
- September 28, 2012: Tom Snyder, “The Five Essential Elements to Creating New Sales Opportunities: What You Need to Know about Prospecting”
- October 26, 2012: Steve Kraner, “Negotiating with the Savvy Buyer to Accelerate Your Sales Process”
- November 28, 2012: MicroTech Social Media Team with a special appearance by Linked In expert Yuhannes Watts: “Social Media and the Successful Selling Professional: Maximizing Today’s Technologies to Grow Your Business Now”
- December 6, 2012 (Holiday Member Social)
- January 25, 2013: Matt Dixon, “Differentiating the Purchase Experience: Driving Growth by Challenging Customers”
- February 22, 2013: Steve Richard, “9 Things You Don’t Know About Prospecting (from Cold Calling or Marketing Leads)”
- March 22, 2013: Jeb Blount, “Making Customers Love You: The Real Secret to Delivering a Legendary Customer Experience”,
- April 12, 2013 (Annual Award Event)
- May 15, 2013 (Winner Recognition and Member Event)
- May 31, 2013: Scott Messer, “The Enterprise Sales Professional’s Bill of Rights”
- June 28, 2013: Michelle Vazzanno, “Get the Message Right: Ensuring that You’re Communicating Optimally with your Prospects”
- July 26, 2013: Emmy Award Winner Jan Fox, “Sharpen Your SPEAKability and Close More Deals”
- August 23, 2013: “Storytelling is the New Black: Why Companies Such as Oracle Make Them Mandatory”
- Ten (10) monthly workshops (no additional charge for members) held on the 4th Friday morning of each month (5rd Friday in November). Workshops open at 7:30am for continental breakfast and networking. The month’s presentation begins at 8:30am and is given by a published author, speaker or blogger, an industry guru if you will. The presentations usually last 90 minutes and are followed up by networking. Members can bring up to three (3) different guests during the program year, to experience the Institute’s programs. The events are typically held at the world-class Gannett Conference Center in Tyson’s Corner.
- Special social events in December and the Award Winner Reception in April.
- Access to the member’s only, secure web site to watch complete videos of previous workshops. The complete archieve is available to members!
- Access to published thought leadership information, not available to the public. Through our relationship with some of the true thought leaders in Sales & BD, our members received information and publications not available to the general public.
- Discounts for Sales & BD services and products. We’ve negotiated deals with some of the more popular Sales & Business Development web sites and offer our members discounts on a whole array of services.
Our members know that their organizations’ success is increasingly dependent upon achieving high performance in the area of Sales & BD. Our members are often so immersed in the business affairs of their organizations that they have little time available to ensure their own continued professional and personal growth.
The IES&BD provides that opportunity. Members learn from subject matter experts through formal programs while networking with other senior-level colleagues in different organizations working on the same organizational issues. Thus, our members stay current with trends and developments that then can be applied in their own organizations.
- Individual membership: $550 per year includes admission to all 12 monthly programs. This membership is non-transferable. (Non-members pay $75 per event or $95 at the door.)
- Corporate Membership: $2,499 per year. Admission for up to 10 people per program. Perfect for any organization’s sales teams. An organization can use its 10 monthly slots however it chooses and can change attendees each month. This is an amazing value.
Click here to see the 2011-2012 program year. If you’d like more information, please send us an email today.
Get More Information »